Founded in 1988, during the infancy of the residential systems installation industry, InnerSpace Electronics has grown to become one of the top residential integration firms in the country. We are an award winning company that specializes in home automation, lighting control, motorized shade control, networks, lighting design & fixture specifications, and whole house audio/video distribution.
InnerSpace Electronics is currently seeking to hire a Sales Engineer. We are looking for a candidate with prior sales experience in the home technology industry, security, electrical, or commercial a/v industry.
- Generate new business by building relationships with architects, builders, designers, and directly with clients using networking, lead generation tools.
- Develop and exhibit sales presentations to educate, promote, and close sales
- Execute Sales Calls, Design System Proposals, Follow-up with Client and Close Sales
- Provide project coordination and client management through project. Communicate requirements with production staff
- Keep updated on new product and technological advances in the industry.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- The successful sales professional will be highly motivated and have a proven track record of established sales success with customers
- 3-5+ years of outside sales experience with at least 3+ years in audio/visual integration sales, or software application sales is preferred
- Industry certifications such as CEDIA, AVIXA, Crestron, Lutron are preferred, not required
- A four year college degree is preferred
- The sales person will possess excellent communications skills, (both verbal and written) be organized and comfortable with on-line forecasting tools and have the ability to understand, present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to end user customers
- Excellent computer skills required with an intermediate level of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel and Outlook
- Candidates familiar with selling to high-end residential clients in adjacent industries such as construction, HVAC, electrical are encouraged to apply.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive compensation based upon your experience and abilities
- Ongoing training and career development
- Comprehensive health insurance offered
- Matching 401K
- Company Vehicle (for business use)
If you are interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.